Monday, October 8, 2012

Friday's Appointment

Friday's appointment went GREAT! Of course, I was as nervous as ever, but baby bean was right on track at 9w1d with a heart beat of 180 bpm! Mom went with me to this appointment, Troy is out of days off. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat and even see baby wiggle around a little AND baby has arms! This was my last appointment in Greenville. I will miss everyone there but I'm relieved I don't have to make the hour and fifteen minute drive. In other good news, my PIO (progesterone in oil) injections are finally complete.....as of last night. My bum is thankful! My first OB appointment is tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to get another peak at Baby Thompson! For now, here's a picture and video from Friday's appointment!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment