Tuesday, October 2, 2012

8w5d

We are 8w5d pregnant today and this baby bean is finally paid for.....for now! I can't wait to start shopping. I have the stroller picked out and have pretty much decided on a neutral color scheme that will be perfect for a boy or a girl. I'm still thinking boy. I had another baby boy dream a couple of nights ago.
 
 
On another note, I always thought and planned on being able to wear my 'normal' clothes for a while during the beginning of a pregnancy....at least through the first trimester. Well, like everything else during this journey, that didn't go as planned either. I purchased and started wearing my first pair of maternity pants last friday at 8w1d. I will say my ovaries are still swollen and each are the size of an orange. I haven't actually gained any weight on the scales, I'm just super bloated. But, OMG......these pants are the most comfy things ever. I may never go back. ;)
 
My next and last appointment with Dr. Hayslip is on Friday, just for an ultrasound. Then my first OB appointment is next Tuesday. I have been given the okay to stop the progesterone injections on Friday as well. As excited as I should be, I'm acutally a little nervous. My OB has prescribed oral progesterone to supplement me until 12 weeks. I've read the side effects of the oral are a little worse than the shots. I'll let you know which I prefer. :)
 
I'll update after my appointment on Friday. Hoping and praying for good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment