Thursday, July 12, 2012

SALE! SALE! SALE!

I own a little women's boutique in a little southern, and very charming town. Just this year, I started having HUGE sales. In January I had a $10 sale. In March I had a $26 sale for my 26th birthday. In June I celebrated the store's 2 year anniversary by offering your second item for $22. The turn out is always so good and people come and call in orders from miles and miles around. The thought of another sale has been on my mind and I though Back To School would be perfect. With my second IVF coming up in August, I wasn't sure if I would be able to swing all that goes on during a big sale day. North Carolina has a tax free weekend to promote back to school shopping and it happens to be the first weekend of August. I'm not scheduled to start my injections until the following week so I figured this was the perfect time to have another big sale. I can't wait! Sale days are so exciting!


You can access Downtown Diva's Facebook page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment