Thursday, July 19, 2012

Countdown is ON!

We are officially scheduled to start injections for IVF #2 on August 4! That's only 15 days away! My start date was actually moved up from what I originally thought, but I'm not complaining. This is part of of twisted emotions that come along with IF.....being excited to give yourself daily injections. Who in their right mind and in a normal world would be excited about this? I am a little nervous about the menopur injection after reading about it online. I've read that it burns really bad going in and is more likely to leave bruises. I'll be doing 4 injections per day this time around versus the 3 per day during IVF #1. My first appointment is next week for injection teaching for the menopur. I'll update as I learn more! Eeeek!

1 comment:

  1. Eeekkk...but might I remind you how nervous you were about the injections period in the very beginning and now you are excited about starting them! I think you will be fine! By the end of all this you are gonna laugh at the thought of a shot! I am here for you if you need anything! even just a moral support or sounding board...love you girl!

    ReplyDelete