Monday, June 18, 2012

And So Our Journey Continues....

Today I went in for my follow up appoint with Dr. Hayslip. I am feeling great and optimistic about the future. I love Dr. Hayslip and his staff. They all hugged me and seemed genuinely concerned about how I was feeling. Dr H said that he doesn't see any reason why we won't be successful with a second try. Of course, nothing is 100% but he thinks we have a great chance. My protocol will remain the same except we will be adding menopur as a daily injection. I'm excited to get started again. I'm in no way as nervous as I was starting last time. I know what to expect and learned I can handle the needles like a champ! This is a huge milestone considering I used to faint at the sight of a needle. I guess 3 daily injections and having blood drawn every other day will kind of make you immune to that fear! So today, I start birth control again and this crazy journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment