Thursday, September 20, 2012

Next U/S....TOMORROW

Our next ultrasound is bright and early tomorrow morning and I'm soooo anxious. Thankfully, Troy has already been approved to have the day off so he can go with me. He works for UPS and getting a day off around there almost takes an act of congress. So, for today, that is one less thing for me to worry about. This week has flown by. Part of me is dying for tomorrow to get here already and then the other part wishes it would never come because I'm terrified of getting bad news. Hopefully oneday soon I'll stop thinking the absolute worst in every situation and actually enjoy being pregnant. I wonder if every appointment will come with the anxiety I feel now. Anyway, I'm feeling great......other than the night time nausea, heartburn, and headaches. It's really not bad at all, all of my symptoms are a sweet reminder that yes I am FINALLY pregnant. I'll update after my appointment tomorrow. Happy Thursday!

My sweet friend Brittany sent me this beautiful frame. I can't wait to put a picture of my sweet baby in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment