Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Renovating and Rebranding

Finally! There are some big and exciting changes coming to Downtown Diva. After over 3 years in our current space, we finally got the approval for a new floor. Can. Not. Wait. for that to happen.....next week. The boutique will be closed for a few days while the new floor is being put in. We are also making some minor changes....painting projects and hanging new lights. It's a good thing my hubby is on vacation next week. His honey-do list keeps growing and growing.

Along with the renovations, I'm rebranding everything. I designed a new logo and I'm working on new marketing items. I love the way it pops and it carries the same them as the store with the yellow stripes. Now to reorder new labels and bags to make it official! ;)




 
Thank goodness for an extended weekend at the beach before all the work that awaits me next week with moving EVERYTHING out of the store and my baby boy getting his shots. I'm dreading that more than anything. He was so pitiful last time and I have a feeling it's going to be worse this go-round be cause he is more aware of his surroundings. Poor baby. Here's one of my favorite pictures from his 3 month shoot. He's growing way to fast!
Love that boy!
 
Don't forget to check back to see pictures of the newly renovated DD! Have a happy and safe Labor Day weekend!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment