Friday, August 30, 2013

Work, Work, Work!

Tully and I survived our first week back at the boutique. I must admit, I was super nervous about being there all day by myself with him. However, I am pleasantly surprised at how well he adjusted. And I'm proud to say we even made it there on time!

This week we managed to work on new inventory....that process consists of unpacking, tagging, steaming, adding to the point of sale, and uploading to the website. Oh, and a photo shoot somewhere in there too. I also had to tell a couple of people that, no, they couldn't hold my baby. I told them in the nicest way possible....Tully doesn't do well with strangers....all while he's giving them the cutest gummy smile ever and giggling at them. Oh well, maybe they bought it. Either way, I'm. Not. Okay. With complete strangers holding my baby.

Now that we've made it through our first week of work, we're going to relax and enjoy the beach for the last time this summer. The weather is supposed to be nice and Tully has a super cute bathing suit he needs to wear before summer is over and he outgrows it. I'm pretty sure he is going to LOVE the beach this time. He could have cared less about the beach during our last few trips, but now that he loves anything outside, it should be fun.

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Tully from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment