Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

So, I've decided that a blog without pictures is a little boring and really no fun at all. Personally, I'm attracted to blogs with lots of photos. Photos help tell a story and allow readers a true peak into the blogger's life. I always take tons of pictures on my iphone. I'm going to try my best to 'dump' my photos on the blog at the end of each week. Here's to my first Friday Photo dump! Have a great weekend!

xo, Candace

These are cornices I made for my dining room. Not to bad for my first time!



 Troy finally got the mirror up over the buffet in our dining room.


 Troy and Lexie fishing at our house.


 I painted the bird picture on the left at a Wine & Paint class last december. I finally had it framed and found the perfect spot in our laundry room for it.


 Lexie just hanging out at work.


 SALE days at Downtown Diva Fashion Boutique are always crazy! I love seeing the store full of wonderful customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment