Wednesday, August 29, 2012

10 Days of Encouragement: Day 10

 
Day 10

"May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26
 
 
Today marks the last day in my 10 Days of Encouragement series. Today's verse is my favorite. Today I'm feeling very blessed and can feel His graciousness pouring down. Sunday, only a week post transfer, I got my positive! While I'm still very cautiously excited, this was a full week earlier from when I got my positive last time. The only symptom I've had is a horrible headache (I didn't have any symptoms last time). This is not like any other headache I've had and I find myself at times struggling to function, but I'll take it. I actually start to worry when the headache eases or goes away. I'll happily accept this headache and any other not so fun side effects that come with pregnancy.....I've been waiting for this for 2 years and I can't imagine any number of headaches, backaches, nausea or sickness could compare to the emotional pain of the last two years. It is still way early and I know anything could happen and take a turn for the worse at any time. I've tried to prepare myself for that, again. I do feel at peace and I know the Lord will take care of me and see me through. It is out of my hands at this point so I'm going to try to enjoy the happiness I feel in heart at this moment. My first beta (hcg blood test) is Friday. Hoping and praying for a strong, strong number!
 
Here are my test since my first positive. It has gradually gotten darker, which means my HCG levels are increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment